My name is Kristel Yoneda and I take pictures at various places around town. Slowdancing with Strangers is about the idea of sharing an intimate moment with someone you don’t know. As you can see, I’m big on candid photos. I think they have the ability of really capturing the mood/emotion of an event or moment in time and this website is just my small attempt at sharing my experiences with you all.
You can also find me here:
- KristelYoneda.com – writing portfolio/photography/etc.
- Hidden Love Letters – the world needs more love letters.
- Youtube – covers, my video for “It Gets Better” Project, and more.
- Yelp – I surprisingly have lots to say.
- Last.fm – See what I’m listening to.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.